Morgan County Clerk/Auditor's Office
48 West Young Street, Room 18
Morgan, Utah 84050
(801) 845-4011 (801) 845-4010
Requirements to obtain a marriage license in Morgan County
- Both applicants must apply in person together
- Must be at least 18 years of age
For minors age 16-17 Must appear
accompanied by parent or legal guardian. Parents or legal guardians must
give sworn consent in person at the time of application.
- Must present valid ID - drivers license or birth certificate
In case of divorced parents, the parent who has physical custody of the minor the majority of the time must sign.
If the minor is not in the custody of a parent, the legal guardian shall
provide the consent and provide proof of guardianship by court order.
For minors age 15 A petition for authorization to marry and court order
form must be obtained from the Clerk/Auditor's office and taken to a
juvenile court judge.
Consent from a parent or legal guardian is also required. Parents or
legal guardians must give sworn consent in person at the time of
- Full names including the maiden name of the female
- Date and place of birth (town or city, county, state or country)
- Complete names of parents, including the maiden name of the mother
- Birthplaces of father and mother (state or country)
- If this is a 2nd, 3rd, etc. marriage due to divorce, you must provide the month and the year that the previous marriage ended.
- Marriage License - $20 After the
license has been returned to the Clerk's office, you may obtain a
certified or regular photocopy from us.
- Certified copy of marriage license - $6
- Photo copy of marriage license - 25 cents